Posts

Saturday, March 14, 2015

I'm Baaaack!

Woah, hey there, guise.  Been awhile.  Like, a very, very  long while.  Glad to know the Sims 2 community is still active, with lots of amazing creators out there.  If you've been to my blog before, you may have noticed a few changes: 1) Wonderful new layout and look, 2) Links to other Sims 2 creators, and 3) An "About" post.  Note that this about post is extremely important!  It contains my terms of use and contact information.  The reason this wasn't posted sooner was due to that I accidentally made that post a page, and no one could get to it.  So make sure to check it out.  And feedback on the new look would be nice.

On top of that, I will begin to post some "photography" I've done in game, for all y'all.  'Cause I can.  I'll start with this:

One of my stages.  I'm a little bit proud of how the underwater scene turned out.

Wait, there's more! I'm going to be uploading some brand spankin' new stuff soon-- be excited.  And to tide you over 'til then, here's a link to my MTS page.  It contains some things called CAS, which at some point I do plan to upload here, but I'm not sure when.  Keep an eye out for my new stuff!

Love, GinjaSnap

No comments:

Post a Comment