Posts

Friday, April 26, 2013

About

Intro

Hello, and welcome to my blog: GinjaSnap Sims!  You can find all the wonderful custom content I've made for The Sims 2 here, as well as in-game photography and other ideas for all you lovely people. There's even some of my stuff on MTS. Sweet, right? I do take requests, and I love questions and comments!
-----------------

For my non-sims-stuff, look here: YoutubedeviantART, and Etsy.


Terms of Use

GinjaSnap Sims is a Sims 2 blog; I don't create any CC for the Sims 3.  Meshes are not made by me, but they are always included, unless otherwise stated. Please do not upload my custom content on your website, a paysite or imply/state that it is your own.  That would be rather rude.  You are more than welcome, though, to recolor the custom content for your own use or even upload my clothes with your sim, or post pictures showing my CC, just remember to credit me!

Contact

As mentioned above, I love questions and comments on my work, and am always open to requests and ideas.  Feel free to contact me with anything sims related.  You can email me at: