Posts

Friday, April 26, 2013

Winter Wonderland

I, thank the high heavens, am no longer being visited by dreadful snow.  I mean, who the heck gets snow in April?  Clearly we do.  Ugh.
Oh well,  a while ago I made this 4 paneled wallpaper for a background behind windows (you know, for setting up pics).  You can find loads of winter wonderlands for the sims, but never one with a view from a higher window.  BAM, now your level 3 apartment dwellers can have a view of the snowy goodness.


I think ~in fact I might just be true~ that this is the very first thing for TS2 I have ever made!  Ohmigoodness, time for celebration.  Whoot!


*Ahem* Well, the above is what the panels look like together without the windows in the way.
No mesh required, and have a nice day.



No comments:

Post a Comment